Health care should be within the reach of every citizen. For providing basic health facilities to all citizens, government has introduced and implemented various health schemes and programmes.
This section provides information pertaining to health programmes, policies, schemes, forms etc. for specific beneficiaries which include women, children, senior citizen, etc.
- Director of Public Health and Family Welfare
- Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad
- Institute of Preventive Medicine, Public (Health) Lab and Food (Health) Admn.
- Director of AIDS Control Society
- Drugs Control Administration
- Commissioner, Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (Ayush)
- Yogadhyayana Parishad
- Department of Forensic Medicine, Telangana
- Director of Medical Education
- Aarogyasri Health Care Trust
- High Power Committee
- KCR Kit – https://tweb.telangana.gov.in/initiatives/kcr-kit/
- Kanti Velugu – https://tweb.telangana.gov.in/kanti-velugu-scheme/
- Arogya Lakshmi – http://www.aarogyasri.telangana.gov.in/