The key focus at Telangana Academy for Skills and Knowledge is to enhance employability quotient of young graduates in our state and enable them to choose multiple avenues as they graduate. TASK enables a collaboration platform between Government, Academia and Industry to enhance skilling, research and entrepreneurship among youth in Telangana.
Telangana Academy for Skill & Knowledge (TASK), is a non-profit organization, established under the control of TE&C Department to bring synergy between Government, Academia and Industry with an objective to enhance the employability quotient of youth in the state and to provide quality human resources and services to the industry.
Value to Corporate
• A forum for industry, academia connect
• Access to a pool of trained graduates for internships and placements
• Provision to customize courses/learning content for a specific technology/skill area prior to placement drives
• Provision to adopt few colleges across any of 10 districts in Telangana and partner with them on various projects as part of CSR activities
• Captive audience to proliferate their technology/brand
Value to Government
• Forum to connect with the corporate and academia for enhancing the employability quotient among the graduates of the state
• Share inputs and plans for overall development of the state
Value to Students
• Granting on line access to e-learning content and practice tests for enhancing their personal, organisational and technical skills
• Access to virtual labs for online experiments through IIIT & MHRD
• Entrepreneurship & Product Development Assistance through – ISB, JNTU, HYSEA.
• Opportunity to participate in placement drives across organizations
• Opportunity to train faculty on new concepts through Faculty Development Programs
• Positioning the college to corporates/nodal learning agencies
• Faculty can avail subsidized rates for technical certifications
• Access to Virtual Labs for on line experiments at IIIT